i love this twist on a classic! as always, my recipes are short, to-the-point and easy to follow.
keep reading for ingredients and instructions.
curry deviled eggs recipe
inspired by wellplated
- boiled eggs
- mustard (whichever you prefer)
- curry powder
- cayenne pepper
- carefully cut boiled eggs in half
- scoop the egg yolks into a bowl and set the egg whites on a serving dish
- when all yolks have been emptied into a mixing bowl, add mayo and mustard until you reach a thick, creamy consistency
- spice to taste
- scoop the yolk mixture into the whites on the serving dish
- sprinkle with chives and paprika
- serve and enjoy!
check out the food section of my blog for more ideas!