now that easter is over, most of us are stuck with at least a carton of boiled eggs. i’ve rounded up a list of egg recipes to ensure none of our eggs go to waste.
keep reading for recipes, ideas and more.
spicy tuna bowl with avocado & kimchi (pictured above)
- cut in half and add to ramen
- add as a side to lunch for some extra protein
- make tuna salad (use it for sammies, wraps or just over a bed of spinach)- try replacing mayo with avocado!
- make a cobb salad, or add to any salad (even pasta salad)
- bring a few to work as a snack to prevent running to the vending machine for chips or candy
check out the food section of my blog for more ideas.